The Farmers Market starts its outdoor season Wednesday, May 1, and Saturday, May 4 from 8 a.m. to noon in Veterans Park on Lake Street. The Wednesday-Saturday schedule will continue through October. Many activities and opportunities are being scheduled. Make sure to check the website.
Each May, Boyne City MI fills with hundreds of mushroom lovers from around the country. The Mushroom Festival is always the weekend after Mothers Day and this year the festivities start on Thursday May 16th and runs through Sunday May 19th. Live music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights! For more details check www.morelfest.com
Main Street to start 10th anniversary celebration June 19
Upcoming Meetings and Downtown Events
Find your place on the lake and dream again. Boyne City Main Street is your all-inclusive resource for information, trends and everything Downtown.
- Sat 5/25/2013: American Legion Memorials and Monuments Tour, poker run rally
- Sun 5/26/2013: Memorial Day Drag Races
- Mon 5/27/2013: Memorial Day breakfast at high school; memorial services at Veterans Park
- Tue 5/28/2013: Organization Committee
- Mon 6/3/2013: Promotions Committee
- Sat 6/8/2013: Michigan Mountain Mayhem Cycling Event
- Mon 6/10/2013: Design Committee
- Fri 6/14/2013: Stroll the Streets Begins!
- Sat 6/15/2013: Pink Ribbon Ride
- Wed 6/19/2013: Main Street 10th Anniversary Celebration
- Fri 6/21/2013: Team Boyne
- Fri 6/21/2013: Stroll the Streets
- Sat 6/22/2013: Paula Poundstone Live in Boyne City
- Tue 6/25/2013: Organization Committee
- Wed 6/26/2013: Evenings at the Gazebo
- Fri 6/28/2013: SOBO Arts Festival
- Fri 6/28/2013: Stroll the Streets